Thursday, August 4, 2011

Narrative Essay-The Most memorable lesson that I learned

        I'm not good at learning something. It takes a lot of time for me to understand something new. When I was learning English, I was totally shocked by these weird alphabets. While learning English, I learned one more thing. Also, I got more interested learning Western Culture.

        When I  was in 5th grade, I went to Canada to study English. I went to the public school in Canada. At then, I was really bad at English. I couldn't speak to the Canadians. I thought that I will have a lot of problem if I don't learn to speak English. My English abilities started to gain. When I improved in English, I became closer with my Canadian friends.
        
         Before going to Canada, my English was poor. However, my English improved very much during the stay in Canada. I learned that if I try my best, I can achieve faster. The stay in Canada made me actually realize this. I think if you try hard, nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment